[Circulation] Today: 1:30-3:30 OR 1:30-5:30 (today Friday 2/22)

Blair Talbot blairtalbot at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 08:54:17 EST 2013

Hey all -- I had to make a last minute appt at the health center and they
only time they have is in the middle of this shift.  So you can either take
the first part, when i'll be at health center, or if that's annoying to you
and you want to take the whole shift from me (1:30-5:30) that's OK too cuz
i could use the rest!  Let me know which time you want the shift to end at
(3:30 or 5:30).  I would also be happy to cover a shift for you in
exchange.  Please let me know!

Blair