[Circulation] Headphone / Cell Phone Usage

Courtney Crosby cacLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 15 20:06:23 EST 2013

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that headphones and cell phones are NOT to be used
during your shifts at the Library. If you have an emergency and need
to make a phone call, please step out into the hallway and do so.

Patrons are our number one priority and wearing headphones and texting
can send the wrong message to them. Please use your best judgement in
these matters when you are working. Please contact me or Suzanne if
you have any questions or concerns about this e-mail or anything else.
Thank you.

--
Courtney Crosby
Johnson Library