[Circulation] Toner and Drum Cartridges for the Copiers

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 15 14:18:15 EST 2013

Hello All,

This is a reminder that we have spare toner and drum cartridges for
replacement in the copiers when they run out.  These cartridges are
kept in the cabinet that is to the left of the PARC workstation, the
one with the sliding wood doors.  Please replace a toner cartridge any
time one gets used up.  The machine will continue to run until the
cartridge is completely empty.  Please put the used cartridge in the
new one's box, write Used on it, and either leave it on/at my desk.
If you have to replace a cartridge when the circ office is close on
the weekend, please leave the empty cartridge on the Kael cart outside
the office.  We will only replace drums ourselves during hours that
Duplications is closed (after 5 M-F and on the weekends).  Drums are
hard for us to get so we will only use the ones on hand when we
absolutely need them.  Again, leave the used one for me in the box so
that I can get another replacement.  Replacing the cartridges is
super-easy.  All you do is open the front cover and pull out the old
one and insert the new one.  There are diagrams explaining this on the
inside of the copier cover.  The only thing is that the drum cartridge
has a strip that needs to be pulled out before it is put in the machine.

During your next shift please check to make sure you know where these
supplies are.  Also, please look in the copier and ask me if you have
questions about replacing the cartridges I've described.  Thank you
for helping to keep the machines up and running so that our patrons
are not inconvenienced by machines that are not operating.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamplibrary