[Circulation] Gimlet and Patron Head Count

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 1 16:20:38 EST 2013

Hello All,

Tonight Courtney will be subscribing you to Gimlet, a site that we are
using to keep track of how many and what kind of questions we answer
at the InfoBar.  Please use the link in the welcome email to change
your password and set up your account.  My goal is to have Gimlet
logged in on both circ machines all the time so that we can log
questions as we take them.    Once you log in you will see that you
have 4 choices dropdown menus to choose options from: Question Type ,
Asked By, Format, and Location.  Besides doing that please enter the
question asked in the Question box and your answer in the Answer box.
Below that please enter your initials (your Hampshire username) so
that we know who submitted questions.  Please take some time to look
through the questions, you might learn the answer to something you
didn't know about the library.  More will come on Gimlet soon,
including a usage guide so that we are all logging questions in a
fairly standardized way.    Thank you and take a look at it, Courtney
and I will follow up with all of you next week as we all begin to use
it.

Thanks and have a good weekend,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419