[Circulation] Fwd: Study Breaks @ the Harold: THANK YOU!

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Dec 16 11:34:34 EST 2013

Hello All,

Below is a thank you from Abby Baines for all of your help in making
the end of semester study breaks a huge success.

Suzanne

Greetings all,

I just wanted to send a quick, huge, THANK YOU to all the folks who
helped make this years Study Breaks @ the Harold come together, and
with such success!

Students were very grateful for the extra snacks and creative
inspirations - I'm attaching a photo of some of the artwork created to
this email.

The Library and students appreciate the collaboration that made this
event possible. Library staff who worked on the event will be
debreifing after the holiday, and we look forward to sharing more with
you as we review what went well, what could have been better, and get
our programming lined up for Study Breaks Spring 2014!

Again, thank you thank you to all of you!

Happy winter,
Abby
/on behalf of Team S//tudy Break, Harold F. Johnson Library/

--

Abigail Baines
Systems & Discovery Librarian

413-559-5766