[Circulation] REGULAR SHIFTS THROUGH MONDAY, SCHEDULE THROUGH JANTERM

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Dec 12 14:28:46 EST 2013

Hello All,

This is a reminder that you are required to work or find subs for
regular shifts scheduled through midnight Monday.  Work is optional
Tuesday - Friday next week.  We will be open until 10 on Tuesday and
until 4:30 Wednesday - Friday.  A temporary schedule is posted on the
bulletin board behind the InfoBar if you want to take hours.  No one
has signed up for hours earlier than 6:00 on Tuesday so if you have
some time to spare it would be great, at least in the late afternoon.
Returns are pouring in so we need all the help we can get with
reshelving.

The Janterm schedule is also posted on the bulletin board.  Please
take hours if you will be here.  The weekends are really empty so
please fill them up if you are able.  We will only be open until 10
each night during Janterm.

Thank you for all of your hard work this semester and have a good break!

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamplibrary