[Circulation] Submitting Div IIIs to the Library

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 24 11:27:17 EDT 2013

Hello All,

In case any of the May grads ask, our archivist, Jimi Jones, is the
contact person for submitting Div IIIs to the library.  May grads were
emailed instructions yesterday, but in case they missed them please
direct them to Jimi if they come in with questions.  We accept paper
copies (loose, we will send them to the bindery as a batch) or
electronically.  Instructions for uploading documents to DSpace, the
electronic archive, were emailed with Jimi's letter yesterday, but I
also have some at the InfoBar printed on light blue paper.

We can accept paper div IIIs when Jimi is not available.  Jimi's
office is on the 3rd floor (his office faces the library lawn, around
the corner from the Hampshire tree).  His email is
jljones at hampshire.edu and his phone is 413-559-5761.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419