[Circulation] Instructions for Adding Printing Credit

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 12 11:19:52 EDT 2013

Hello All,

This is just a heads up that I posted instructions for how patrons can
add value to their printing accounts and how they can give value away
to friends on the blog and facebook.  I will be adding an intranet
announcement too.  Student workers in particular, if you have liked
the library page on facebook please share my post to spread the word
to your friends (and to get them to like our page too).  Besides the
announcements I made some card-sized instructions that are printed on
purple paper.  There are stacks of them at the InfoBar and in the circ
office.  Library staff, please grab a few if you want to keep some at
your desks.

Thanks for your help,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419