[Circulation] LATE SHIFTS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 10 11:52:55 EDT 2013

Hello All,

Please let me know if today if you are able to work any of the
midnight-4am shifts.  A couple of students who are not able to work
late shifts might be able to cover your day shifts if you want to give
them up, depending on their availability.  Also, if you have friends
who have work study and don't have jobs or don't have may hours please
send them my way.  Only 3 of the 10 slots have been filled so far and
I'm looking for more students.  Again, the late shifts will run
Sunday-Thursday, 4/21-5/9.

Thanks for your help,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419