[Circulation] Circulation Tuesday (tomorrow) 4-8pm and Next Tuesday (4-16)

lmp12 at hampshire.edu lmp12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 8 20:12:10 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Due to a back injury, I would love for someone to take my shift
tomorrow night (technically Info Bar). It is tomorrow, Tuesday, 4-8pm.
I think there are two people until 6pm, so I can't say for sure, but
it's possible that just 6-8pm would do it if the entire four hours is
not able to be covered.

Due to a family event next Tuesday (April 16th) evening out of town, I
will be unable to work my 4-8pm shift then, as well. Any takers?

Thanks in advance,
Lisa