[Circulation] LATE SHIFTS 4/21-5/9

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 8 14:36:18 EDT 2013

Hello All,

The library will be open until 4am Sunday-Thursday, beginning Sunday
4/21 and ending Thursday, 5/9.  I am looking for volunteers to take
these later midnight-4am shifts.  I will need two people per shift to
cover each of the 5 nights.  If you overlap with other students during
one of your current shifts please consider giving that one up and
working a late shift.  Interested students should let me know by
Thursday, noon, if you would like one or more of these shifts.  Please
consider taking a shift only if you are positive that you can work it.
  I will have to fill whatever gaps remain with new hires.

Thank you and please let me know soon if you are interested.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamplibrary