[Circulation] MANDATORY ALL LIBRARY ORIENTATION NEXT FRIDAY, 9/28

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 21 09:37:51 EDT 2012

Hello All,

You are cordially invited to a MANDATORY all library staff and student
worker orientation a week from today, Friday, 9/28, from 1 - 2:30pm.
This is an advising day so you should all keep your schedules free
during this time.  The agenda is attached.  This is the first
orientation we've ever had for all library student workers.  It will
be an opportunity for you to meet the library staff and find out who
is who and what we all do.  Refreshments will be served.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: