[Circulation] Patrons Who Are Not Able to Submit ILL Requests

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 20 14:48:22 EDT 2012

Hello All,

We've just discovered that a load of our patron records has not yet
been done to authenticate patrons in order for patrons to request
interlibrary loans.  This means that all new students, faculty, and
staff, as well as anyone who was on leave or field study is not able
to place an ILL request.  I'm working with Data Services to get a load
ASAP.  In the meantime, send any patrons who are not able to submit
ILL requests to me or Courtney.  We can add patrons one at a time as
we encounter them.

Thank you and please ask if you have any questions about this email.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamplibrary