[Circulation] Sub: 11am-12pm Tomorrow Morning (Wednesday 9/12)

Christopher Love chris.love at me.com
Tue Sep 11 22:07:23 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Sorry to do this only a day after scheduling, but the president's office has just indicated that an appointment tomorrow has opened up to discuss the advancement of the Barn project before the president leaves for a trip for two weeks. Is anyone available to cover an hour of my shift 11am-12pm tomorrow (Wednesday 9/12) morning? I would love to have this opportunity to chat with J-lash and get this project moving even faster and bring a new student space to campus!

Thanks so much guys!

-Christopher.

Christopher Love
cml08 at hampshire.edu