[Circulation] Mandatory Schedule Meeting Tomorrow, Tuesday 9/12 @ 5:30pm

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 10 12:43:06 EDT 2012

Hello All,

This is just a reminder that the mandatory schedule meeting is
tomorrow at 5:30pm in the Bradford Room on the 2nd floor.  Please
bring your course and meeting schedules so that you can choose your
work schedules.  You will pick shifts from 5:30 until about 6:00, then
we will dine on Sibie's pizza.  Please let me know if you have any
dietary concerns that I need to know about.  I usually order both
veggie and meat options.

If you are not able to attend the meeting because of a conflict please
give me your preferences and the times that you absolutely can not
work and I will choose shifts for you.

The regular fall schedule will begin Wednesday and this coming weekend
will be weekend one.

Thank you and please contact me if you have questions about any aspect
of your job.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: