[Circulation] Key #306

Nelson Hernández neh10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 10 11:07:00 EDT 2012

Suzanne,

I'm pretty sure that I checked key #306 out to Katherine Pappas last
night.  It was checked out to another person, whose name I can't
remember now, but I was pretty sure that I checked it back in and then
out again to Kathy.  Either way, I know who Kathy is, so can you switch
the key onto her account?

- Nelson