[Circulation] Open Shifts and Info about posting to this list

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 9 21:14:36 EDT 2012

Hello All,

The schedule is pretty thin on Monday and Tuesday.  Is anyone
available to work between 12 - 5 on Monday or 4 - 10 Tuesday.  Please
post if you are able to cover any time during those shifts.

Also, when posting to this list, if you choose to reply to a message,
please change the subject to describe what your post is about.  If
looking for a sub, please mention the day of the week, the date, and
the hours of the shift.  Please don't say today as some late night
posts may be misread.  Also, like Courtney said, please sign your name
to your posts.  If you don't have an identity set up we only see your
email address and we can't immediately tell who is posting.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: