[Circulation] Opening the Library on Tuesday

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 29 12:40:39 EDT 2012

Hello All,

I've just spoken with our director, Jennifer, and she's been notified
that President Lash would really like the library to open tomorrow
even if the college closes and staff do not come in.  That being said,
please plan on working your regular Tuesday shifts.  If you live off
campus and are scheduled for Tuesday you may want to post for a sub
today.

Kinny and Hannah, we would like to open at 9 which is a half hour
before your shift begins, can one of you commit to being the person
who opens?  I'm trying to get emails out before I lose power so if you
don't soon get a follow-up email about what this entails I will call
you.  You can call the campus emergency line at 413-559-5508 to find
out if the college is indeed closed.

Thank you and I will continue to communicate with you via text if I
lose power.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: