[Circulation] END OF FALL SEMESTER SCHEDULE

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 27 16:46:51 EST 2012

Hello All,

Here is the end of semester library schedule:

Now through December 13:
Monday - Thursday, Open Until 4:00am
Friday & Saturday, Open Until Midnight

Friday, December 14: Work is Optional, the library is pen until 10pm.
Houses close at 4pm but if you have 5 college exams or are in the area
and would like to work please let me know.  I would especially like
for someone to be able to work between 4:30 and 10 that day.

Saturday & Sunday, December 15 & 16:  CLOSED

Monday - Friday, December 17 - 21
Open 8:30am - 4:30pm, Work is Optional but Encouraged!  I will post a
temporary schedule soon for those of you who want to work.  There will
be lots of shelving to be done and I will take all willing participants!

InfoBar students, I've copied Rachel on this email as I'm not sure
when you will staff the desk until, but I wanted you all to be aware
of the open hours.

Carolina, Sarah Jayne, Louise: please let me know when your last day
of work will be.  We will still be getting five college delivery
through December 21.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419