[Circulation] Thanksgiving Break Schedule

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 20 11:56:53 EST 2012

Hello All,

Just a reminder of the schedule through break:

Today, Tuesday, 11/20: Open regular hours through midnight

Wednesday, 11/21: Open until Noon, WORK IS OPTIONAL

Thursday - Saturday, 11/22 - 11/24: CLOSED

Sunday, 11/23:  OPEN 10 AM - 4:00 AM TENTATIVELY!

Despite what I was told and relayed to you yesterday the extended
schedule is not yet a done deal.  Our director Jennifer is waiting for
final confirmation and I am not yet allowed to publicize the changed
schedule yet.  I will let you know once I know.  I will not be on
campus tomorrow but I will have access to email.

Thank you and enjoy your break!

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: