[Circulation] Head Count & Items Being Returned

Courtney Crosby cacLO at hampshire.edu
Sat Nov 17 10:34:29 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

Can you please make sure that you are checking items in when they are
returned? I had a patron call this morning for overdue fines on
Reserve Items that were returned and sitting on the shelf.

Also, Please make sure that you are doing the head counts, even when
I'm not here. I checked the book this morning and the lines were all
blank for yesterday (Friday, Nov. 16th). Just remember that doing head
counts is considered Library Work, which takes a priority over homework.

Thank you.

Courtney
--
Courtney Crosby