[Circulation] Summer Borrowing Privileges

Courtney Crosby cacLO at hampshire.edu
Tue May 8 22:13:58 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

Just to make you all aware, patrons CAN check books out over the
summer. They will just need to renew them online. Just make the patron
aware that if it is another 5 College Book and it gets recalled, it
must be returned ASAP! The other schools can be finicky when it comes
to recall fines.

Also, the library is open all year. The summer hours are 8am-4:30pm
which start, Friday, May 18th and closed on the weekends (with the
exception of Commencement which the library will be open from
10am-3pm). If you have any questions about this, please ask Suzanne,
Bev, or I. We are happy to clear anything up for you.

--
Courtney Crosby
Johnson Library
cacLO at hampshire.edu