[Circulation] LAST REQUIRED DAY OF WORK: SUNDAY, MAY 13

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Sun May 6 11:14:11 EDT 2012

Hi All,

We'll be on a regular schedule through next Sunday, May 13.  If you
are leaving campus before then please post for subs sooner rather than
later.

I've also posted the temporary schedule on the bulletin board.  Here
are the open hours:

Monday ? Thursday, May 14 ? 17, 8:30am ? 10:00pm
Friday, May 18, 8:30am ? 4:30pm
Saturday, May 19, 10:00am ? 3:00pm

If you will still be on campus and would like to work please put your
name on any the schedule.  There are not designated shifts - create
your own, but only for times that you can definitely work!  It would
be great if some of you could help Courtney out between 4:30 and 10pm
Monday - Thursday.  We'll also have tons of books to shelve.  If you'd
like some quiet time in the stacks I welcome the shelving help.

Thank you for a great academic year.  If you do not intend to return
to this job in the fall please let me know.  And, congratulations to
our 2012 graduates:  Eve, Hayley, Heather, Rory, Thom, and Will.
Please wish them well!

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: