[Circulation] MAY GRADS' RECORDS EXPIRE TOMORROW

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Sun May 6 10:30:15 EDT 2012

Hello All,

This is to let you all know that the library accounts for May grads
expire on May 7.  This has been explained to them in an email I sent
Friday.  This means they can no longer borrow books or keys.  I've
told them to contact me if they continue to need key access and I will
update their records accordingly.  If anyone claims they never got my
email refer them to the copy I left in the white binder at the circ
desk, the one with the library staff directory on top.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: