[Circulation] Man Trespassed from Campus

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Sun Mar 4 12:03:02 EST 2012

Hello All,

Just to let you all know - a suspicious man was trespassed from campus
Sunday.  He came in to the library shortly after I opened and walked
around the building talking to himself.  THe then went to the Airport
Lounge where a student reported he was banging things and swearing.
He left the building as the student came to talk to me and I called
pub safety when he returned.  The officers had a chat with him and
determined he didn't need to be here.  He's been trespassed from
Hampshire, Smith, and Mount Holyoke.  He was on the short side, around
my height or shorter, darker skinned (possibly hispanic), and was
wearing a blue hat with red writing that spelled out Budweiser.  He
was wearing a long gray coat and a white and green jacket beneath
that.  If you see him again please call pub safety ASAP.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762