[Circulation] Interested in a meeting with the new Library Director?

Nelson Hernandez neh10 at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 2 16:35:08 EST 2012

Hey everyone,

As you know, the new library director, Jennifer King, is starting on
March 12th.  I think that it would be a really good idea for the student
workers of the library to meet with her in that first week.  I've
emailed her and she seems excited about the idea, so I'd like to hear
feedback from you.  What do you think about meeting with the new library
director?  What would you want to discuss with her?  I'm particularly
interested in having 24hr access and in REHAMPING this library.

If we could set-up a half-hour to an hour-long meeting with her, we
could discuss these issues and more.  I've also spoken to each of our
supervisors, and we should be able to enter this meeting time into our
timecards, as it is work-related.  Here is a link to a doodle poll. --->
http://www.doodle.com/yi4b83463r7tnrfc <--- Please, fill it out to show
your interest and so that I may offer Jennifer some times.  Thank you!

- Nelson