[Circulation] MANDATORY SCHEDULE MEETING WEDNESDAY, 5:30

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 30 15:42:10 EST 2012

Hello All,

This is a reminder that we will have the schedule meeting this
Wednesday, 2/1, at 5:30pm in the Bradford Room on the library's 2nd
floor.  For those of you who have never attended, please bring your
course schedules and any other regularly scheduled events.  You will
choose numbers for three rounds: day, evening, and weekend shifts and
pick your shifts in that order.  This schedule will go in to effect on
Thursday, 2/2 and will remain in place throughout the semester.  After
the shifts have been chosen we will dine on Sibie's pizzas.  Any
recommendations for toppings, and is anyone vegan or allergic to any
toppings?  Please let me know.

Thank you and see you then.

ph:  413-559-5762