[Circulation] TEMPORARY SCHEDULE POSTED

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 18 11:49:03 EST 2012

Hello All,

I've just posted the temporary spring schedule on the bulletin board.
Please take a minimum of 3 shifts or 12 hours.  This schedule begins
this Monday, 1/23 and runs tentatively through Wednesday, 2/1.   I
anticipate having the schedule meeting at 5:30 on Wednesday, 2/1.  I
will let you know for sure next week.   If you plan on taking a
morning shift please start it at 9 or 9:30.  We will be open until
10pm each night of the temporary schedule.  The day after the schedule
meeting we will begin the regular spring schedule where we are open
until midnight.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762