[Circulation] Janterm

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 2 08:41:37 EST 2012

Hello All,

Happy New Year!  The library reopens tomorrow so come by at some point
to choose your schedules.  We'll be open until 10 on Tuesday so if
anyone is ready to start working tomorrow that would be wonderful.
Please post to the list if you can work Tuesday.

Also, we meet our first candidate for Library Director tomorrow.
Below is the blurb posted to the intranet.  If you are available at
10:30 tomorrow morning please stop by for the first presentation.  We
value your input.

"The library director search committee is pleased to invite the entire
Hampshire community to meet each of the three finalists, Jon Shaw,
BethAnn Zambella and Jennifer Gunter King. They will be coming to
Hampshire on Jan. 3, 5, and 6. We have scheduled each candidate to
give a short, informal presentation, followed by Q & A, at 10:30 am on
the first floor of the library. Please join us for as many of these
presentations as you can. The new director will be an important
advocate for our unique academic program and will oversee the
intersection of technology and scholarship in all areas of the
curriculum."

Thank you and see you all soon!

ph:  413-559-5762