[Circulation] EMERGENCY PROCEDURES

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 13 13:05:01 EST 2012

Hello All,

This is to remind you that if you have an emergency situation and
cannot work a shift - particularly on the weekend - YOU MUST CALL AND
TALK TO THE PERSON AT THE CIRC DESK BESIDES POSTING TO THIS LIST!
Please save the circ desk number in your phone: 413-559-5440.  Susan
and Bev are not subscribed to the circstaff list so they do not see
your messages at all when you post looking for emergency subs.    They
need to know that you are not coming in so that they can help you find
a sub for your shift so they don't get stuck here for the whole four
hours.

Also, please be aware that you are subscribed to this mailing list
with your Hampshire email address.  When you post messages from your
Gmail accounts the messages are held until Courtney or I release them
to the list.  On the weekends, we are checking our emails infrequently
and this causes a delay which is really not good in an emergency
situation.  Please let me know if you use your Gmail more than your
Hampshire account.  I can either subscribe both addresses or replace
your Hampshire email with the Gmail one.  Let me know which you prefer.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762