[Circulation] library exhibit cases

Rachel Beckwith rbeckwith at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 9 12:38:32 EST 2012

Dear Circulation staff,
I wanted you all to know (and spread the word amongst your friends!),
that the 3 exhibit cases in the library's main floor are available to
showcase your work.  If you have any sort of Div II or III work that
lends itself to one, 2, or 3 of our cases, please just email me.   I
would love to showcase more student work in the library, so please keep
it in mind that you can reserve these cases.  We have exhibited a whole
range of objects, from DART and Lemelson student work to artists' books
to architectural models, etc. Currently, the cases are reserved from
April 19-30, but the rest of the semester would be available.   Thanks
for getting the word out.
Rachel

--

Rachel Beckwith