[Circulation] SCHEDULE MEETING TONIGHT AND HAMPSHIRE HOLDS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 1 11:43:28 EST 2012

Hello All,

Just a reminder that the schedule meeting is tonight at 5:30 on the
2nd floor in the Bradford College Room.  Please bring your course
schedule and any other regular commitments that you have so that you
know when you are available to work.  You'll choose shifts in 3
rounds, then we'll have Sibie's pizza.  If you find that you are
unable to attend the meeting please send me your preferred shifts and
I will choose for you.  The schedules that you choose tonight will
take effect tomorrow.

Also, in the past week I've pulled about 4 books off the reshelving
carts that had holds on them for Hampshire patrons and really should
have been on the hold shelf.  Please make sure to watch the screen as
you are checking books in.  When a box comes up with a patron's name
highlighted in blue you have to catch that information, write it on a
green hold slip, and place the book on the holds shelf.

Thank you and I'll see you all later.

ph:  413-559-5762