[Circulation] Courtesy Notices

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Dec 7 14:05:37 EST 2012

Hello All,

We recently started sending patrons courtesy notices.  These notices
remind  patrons what items they have checked out and when the items
are due.  We have four different customized notices going out daily:

1. Regular stack items: notices are generated 7 days before the items'
due dates
2. Media equipment: notices are generated the day the equipment is due
and remind patrons to get it back before noon
3. Reserve items: notices are sent every four hours
4. Key Loans: notices are sent every four hours

All Five College Libraries send courtesy notices to all patrons.  I
just wanted to make you all aware that we are now sending them in case
patrons ask why they are now getting more notices from us.

Thank you and please ask if you have questions about this email.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamplibrary