[Circulation] Janterm

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Dec 7 09:09:06 EST 2012

Ugh, I'm trying to take it one day at a time to get done with the fall
semester!  Anyway Alex and all, Janterm scheduling is a lot less
formal.  Some students are bogged down with classes and are only
available nights and weekends while some students are available at any
time.  For this reason I ask that you all check in with me to let me
know your availability.  We'll give the students who have limited
availability priority and schedule everyone else around them.  Just a
heads up that if you choose a weekend shift during Janterm you would
work all three weekends.  We are open until 10pm every night beginning
January 2 will work the Janterm schedule through January 21.
Beginning on the 22tnd we'll be on the spring temporary schedule for
about a week until the schedule meeting.

Thank you and contact me with questions.

Suzanne

Quoting ad09 at hampshire.edu: