[Circulation] library event Tuesday night

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 30 14:04:34 EDT 2012

 From Rachel Beckwith, Arts librarian:

Dear library student assistants,
This Wednesday we are hosting an event in the library of some
Hampshire faculty reading from their work.    It should be lots of
fun-- please come.   Details below (and poster attached).   Also, if
you could go to our Library facebook page and "join" the event if you
plan to attend, that will help publicize it to others:
http://www.facebook.com/events/114171342052250/
<http://www.facebook.com/events/114171342052250/>
Many thanks,
Rachel

Writers Reading: A Hampshire Library Event

Please come to the library to hear some of our wonderful faculty read
from their work. Deb Gorlin, Aracelis Girmay, Nell Arnold, Amy
Dryansky, and Polina Barskova will all be reading. Reception to follow
- free food and wine!

This event is on Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012.
It is held at : Hampshire Library, Div III Wall
This event starts at 4:00pm.

This event is organized by : Hampshire College Library

For more information visit
or E-mail rbeckwith at hampshire.edu

ph:  413-559-5762