[Circulation] Loans to May Grads

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 5 14:28:39 EDT 2012

Hello All,

Student Accounts recently sent an email to May grads telling them that
they must pay their bills and return their library books by April 30.
This is to clarify - that email was a scare tactic by the Business
Office for students to pay their bills as far before commencement as
possible.  In case any candidate for graduation inquires, their final
due date is Monday, May 7.  If they need books longer than that they
can hold onto them.  I will generate a list of the grads  who still
have books outstanding on May 14.  That is the earliest date that I
will send a list of library holds to the dean of faculty office.  A
library hold  = no diploma.  As students return books past the 14th I
will clear their library holds, up through 4:30, Thursday, 5/17.   I
will be sending correspondence with this information closer to
commencement.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762