[Circulation] Big mix up!

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 30 09:10:38 EDT 2011

Hi Benjamin,

Rory and Heather are here during that shift so you do not need a sub
for this shift.

To Everyone:  When posting for a sub include the date and time of your
shiftin the subject line so that your coworkers know immediately what
shift you are looking to cover.  Also, please try to be specific and
not say Today or Tomorrow to avoid confusion.

Suzanne

Quoting Benjamin Stopek <bns10 at hampshire.edu>:

> Hello!

> I have joined a Porter Plaza Bar and will be acting in it.
> However we have rehearsal on Monday evening.
>
> I have the 7-11pm shift and was wonder if someone would want to swap with
> me?
>
> //B

ph:  413-559-5762