[Circulation] DIGI LAB KEYS AND RESHELVING RESERVES

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 29 11:10:26 EDT 2011

Hello All,

  For some reason a set of film/photo keys that we do NOT circulate keeps
being returned to the circulation desk.  The keys are marked DIGI LAB and
do not have a barcode.  If a patron tries to return this set here please do
not accept it.  This set is to be checked out by and returned to the
film/photo monitor in the film/photo building.

  Also, the CD AND DVD/VIDEO RESERVES are not being reshelved correctly.
We're going to try keeping the library-owned CDs in call number order since
they were never in order by title.  If we get personal CDs they will be
shelved by title, but separately.  Videos and DVDs should ALWAYS be shelved
by title.

  Thank you, and please contact me if there are any questions about this
email.

   ph:  413-559-5762