[Circulation] Bus Schedules and Printing

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 25 11:43:15 EDT 2011

Hello All,

I've spoken with the PVTA and they have not yet been able to provide
us with bus schedules, even though they have a limited quantity on the
buses.  Until they arrive, I have copies of both bus routes at the
circulation desk, where the phone books are.  Please let patrons
consult them but not take them.

Also, as far as printing, I've taken Chris Slemp's suggestion and I
put out signs next to the reference computers asking users to restart
the computers before they begin using them.  This might cut down on
the number of instances where patrons do not get the login box after
sending a print command.

ph:  413-559-5762