[Circulation] GALLERY KEY AND PRINTING

Suzanne M Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Sat Sep 10 08:24:42 EDT 2011

Hello All,

Sometime soon the artist whose work is in the gallery (Judith Brotman)
will want to borrow the key to the gallery.  Since she is not a
Hampshire patron she has no record in the library system, please just
give her Key #105 if she asks for it.

Also, Courtney and I have noticed that some copy jobs hold up the
print jobs on the photocopiers.  If patrons complain their jobs are
not coming through, press the Job Status button to see the Active
Jobs.  If there is a copy job first in the queue, press that job and a
box will pop up with options.  Press Delete, and then Confirm.  Once
that clears the other jobs come out.  I've alerted IT but they need to
see such a situation to troubleshoot it, so please tell me if this
happens on your watch and at what time.

Thank you,