[Circulation] Printing Survey and Closing the Library

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 20 11:45:02 EDT 2011

Hello All,

I'm asking that you take a few minutes to take the survey about
printing services in the library.  You are all on the front lines and
know the printing issues.  Each response is valuable as we determine
how to make printing better.  I am part of a group that is looking to
make printing better with the company we currently have or to to with
someone and something else entirely. I believe the survey will be up
through Monday.   The survey can be found here:

https://intranet.hampshire.edu/forms/viewForm.php?id=1118

Also, students who work closing shifts, can you please let me know if
pub safety is still coming after midnight to close the library?  I
heard about this early in the semester and sent an email to pub
safety, and today I heard about it again.  I'm definitely firing off
an email based on what I was told today, but I want to know if it is
happening on other nights as well.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762