[Circulation] BASEMENT KEYS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 18 15:15:08 EDT 2011

Hello All,

It has come to my attention that students are getting the basement
keys without ever checking them out.  That being said:

PLEASE ONLY CHECK OUT KEYS TO STUDENTS WHO HAVE NOTES IN THEIR
RECORDS, AND NEVER EVER GIVE OUT KEYS WITHOUT CHECKING THEM OUT  TO A
PATRON!

Also, please do not leave the key cabinet wide open so that patrons
can see all the keys we circulate.  In an effort to make the keys more
secure we are going to see if the physical plant can build a new
cabinet under the front of the circulation desk, so that patrons
cannot reach in and take keys in case this is what is currently
happening.

Thank you for your cooperation,

ph:  413-559-5762