[Circulation] Can someone permanent take my shift on Wednesday night 8-12 (or switch)?

Wenhong Xie wx08 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 6 10:49:03 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I originally signed up to work for the *Wednesday night (8-mid)* shift, but
as the semester progresses it becomes painfully clear that to me it has been
a big pain-in-the-neck, for I waste too much of my Div3 time on the bus and
I always have to worry about missing the last bus. So it would be deeply
appreciated if someone can jtake this shift for *the rest of the
semester*(it's free hours and a relatively light shift). Or, if you
would like to
switch, that's also welcomed. Although the only time I can work would be
Friday between 1 and 5 and Saturday before 3.

Please let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks a lot!
Peter