[Circulation] SHELVING and End of Semester Schedule

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 29 14:43:58 EST 2011

Hello All,

Ok, it's that time again, returns are pouring in.  The carts are
filling up, and yes, you all must shelve again.  Any time there is an
overlap of shifts someone should be shelving.  If it's particularly
slow and you are the only one on duty Courtney or I may still send you
up to shelve.  If any of you wants to make up for time lost to
Thanksgiving break you are welcome to come in and shelve.

The last required day of work for the semester is Wednesday, Dec. 14.
The library will be open until midnight that day.  From Thursday Dec.
15 through Thursday, Dec. 22 work is optional and encouraged if you
will be on campus. If you plan on leaving campus early please post for
subs. Here is the full schedule:

Wednesday, 12/14 :  8:30am - midnight (Regular Shifts)
Thursday, 12/15 :   8:30am - 10:00pm  WORK IS OPTIONAL
Friday, 12/16 :     8:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday & Sunday, 12/17 & 12/18 :  CLOSED
Monday, 12/19 - Thursday, 12/22 :  8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday, 12/23 - Monday, 1/2 : CLOSED

The Janterm schedule will begin on Tuesday, January 3.  Please let me
know if you are interested in working during Janterm.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762