[Circulation] LATE SHIFTS MEETING - TUESDAY @ 3:00

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Sat Nov 19 10:45:40 EST 2011

Hello All,

The end of the semester snuck up on me and I just realized that we
begin the late shift schedule (being open until 2am that is) the
Sunday after Thanksgiving.  I'm off Monday so we'll have the meeting
Tuesday at 3:00.  I apologize to the students who will already have
left for break.  If you will not be able to make the meeting, please
send me your preferences and I can pick a shift for you.  The shifts
run 11:30pm - 2:00am and you will each work one of these shifts from
Sunday, 11/27 through Saturday, 12/10.  As in the past, if you already
have a closing shift you have the option of adding the additional 2
hours on to that shift.  Just let me know if you choose to do that.

Please contact me if you have any questions about this email, and have
a good Thanksgiving break if I don't see you all.

ph:  413-559-5762