[Circulation] TIME CHANGE THIS WEEKEND, BRADFORD KEY, TIME CARDS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 4 16:07:55 EDT 2011

Hello All,

This weekend daylight savings time ends.  Make sure to set your clocks
back one hour before you go to bed Saturday night.

Tomorrow Jackie Jeffery from the president's office will use the
Bradford Room at 4:00.  Normally we would give this key out in the
main office, but for this weekend I've put it in the key cabinet.
Please leave it in there until Saturday.  It's on a white tag marked
"14".  Hayley/Freddy, I'm not sure which of you will be on when she
picks it up.  Freddy, when she's done with it please put it in the
slot for the locked drawer at the front counter.

Time cards are due for the pay period ending tomorrow.  Please submit
yours by midnight Sunday.

Lastly, I've rejoined civilization.  My power just came back on at my house!

Have a good weekend!

ph:  413-559-5762