[Circulation] Temp Schedule Next Week

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Wed May 11 13:08:16 EDT 2011

Hi Suzanne and everyone,
I wanted to email sooner, but my plans changed!  I'll come in and write on the
board, but:

Madeline- I can split time with you on Monday night and Tuesday night.  I can be
in from 4:30 to 8:30, if that makes it easier for you.

I'll come in during the day as well, but I'll see what times there are to fill
in.
Peace,
Amy