[Circulation] Hours Next Week

Suzanne M Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue May 10 18:25:09 EDT 2011

Hi Madeline and All,

I'm happy that you can do this Madeline.  A couple of people did
express interest in taking some hours.  Anyone who wants to share the
hours with Madeline please post to the list, and Madeline can fill in
what is left.  If two people want to work the same shift that is still
great, as there is plenty of shelving to go around.