[Circulation] Sub Needed for Shift Right Now

Suzanne M Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon May 2 09:23:47 EDT 2011

Hello All,

Celia is ill and unable to work this morning.  Is anyone able to work
this morning until 1:30pm?  If not the entire shift, at least 12-1:30
or so?  I have to leave for a doctor's appointment at 1:00 and Bev is
off today.

Or, Ben, might you be able to come in at 1:00 instead of 1:30?

Please let me know.