[Circulation] MANDATORY SCHEDULE MEETING TOMORROW

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 31 12:02:47 EST 2011

Hello All,

Just a reminder that the mandatory schedule meeting is tomorrow, Tuesday, at
5:30pm in the Bradford College Room (2nd floor, straight off the circ desk
stairs).  You will draw numbers and choose shifts from 5:30 until approximately
6:00.  At 6:00 we will have Sibie's pizza delivered.  Once the scheduling is
done you can just hang out and eat.  Don't forget to log time spent at the
meeting on your time card.

The schedule we set on Tuesday night will take effect Wednesday. With the next
storm brewing there's a chance the college may close.  For folks new to
circulation, this means that the library will remain open and student-staffed
with regular shifts, staff such as myself would not be in.

Please contact me if you have questions about the schedule meeting or any other
aspect of your job.